Monday, May 16, 2016

Mass Fashion Update

   Ok, I'm about to list some of my most popular outfits ranging from last year (or so) to today and there's gonna be a lot... You've been warned. 


   Up above is by far the most complimented outfit out of all of my looks! It's titled "Jade Rabbit" and has received about 135 likes in Create and Rate alone! I constantly get messages from other players about my look but there have been SOME people who like to buy my outfits and then save a look of them wearing it so that they can claim they created which REALLY makes me mad. Another reason why I make looks is to have evidence that it's my creation (the looks creation date) 
 
This blue, pink, and white creation was an outfit I made just four days before my birthday (in October), it's simply titled "Birthday Girl". I actually have several variations for different occasions. I have one for Halloween and one colored for Valentine's Day.

   I saw the Pac-Man skirt and shirt and instantly decided that I needed to do a nerdy outfit so commemorate all of the aspects of videogames and other popular nerd culture (like my Yoda hat). This outfit is simply titled "Blue Nerd".
   Some of you may be thinking, "<3Luvv<3, why you got a piece of cake on yo head?". Well dear reader, I have cake on my head because... I CAN. Muhahahaha! This outfit is called "Celebrate!!! <3" and was inspired by geez.. I don't know.. PARTIES!
    "Cupcake Bunny" was actually inspired by another MSP player's outfit. The player's user in Hanly but I only found her pictures through Google and not actually MSP because for some unknown reason her account wasn't popping up. She's probably on a different server of something.

"Cute Gamer <3" is by far one of the simplest outfits I have EVER created. This was made before "Blue Nerd" which is why it's so plain.

"Dramatic Countess" is a more serious outfit then most of my others. My style ranges widely from serious to extremely colorful and playful though I have a harder time making serious outfits because they normally don't include much color which to me is boring.

"Edgey Survivor" was inspired by several apocalypse movies where one of the character's is totally bad*ss but still looks somewhat feminine.

"Hahaha Beary Bunny" (get it? it's like "Hahaha Very Funny") was me basically trying to make a normal outfit like the kind we see EVERYONE wear. It's majorly composed of bear clothing with the exception of bunny slippers.

"I'm Sea-ing Purple" was inspired by the ocean. I currently live in Texas BUT I used to live in Santa Cruz, California which is a town right on the coast so I'd visit the beach a lot and I wanted something that reminds me of the ocean. If I made an outfit to look like the hippies that lived in Santa Cruz.. well.. It'd be very interesting. 


  "Kid in a Candy Store" is kind of self-explanatory. As a child, my family was extremely poor and we moved CONSTANTLY. "<3Luvv<3, define poor?" One house we lived in had a mouse and cockroach infestation. Yeah. I'm not talking about not having a Wii type poor, I'm talking about barely paying rent type poor. Because of our tight budget, I almost NEVER got candy or sweets in general because we couldn't afford the luxury so as an adult (yes, I'm 18), I overcompensate by living off of sugar and sweets. I overall made this outfit to express my inner child.

"Kitty and Coffee" is an outfit I made when I was trying to switch to the pastel goth style before realizing it was NOT for me lol.

"Luvv Food!!!!" was made one day when I was EXTREMELY hungry and wanted some fast food num nums. It's inspired by hamburgers and fries.

"<3Melon Madness<3" was inspired by the combination of pink and green. When I see pink and green together, I think of two things; Cosmo&Wanda and watermelon. Since watermelon is so much easier to portray, I went with that.

"Mint Chocolate" is made in rave style. I saw the peppermint top and thought about the mint chocolate version of the traditional mints. I like the colors together and to me they looked like something a party girl would wear.

 "Pastel Flower" was inspired by the more fragile side of life and what can be more fragile than a flower? I love the ruffles and girly colors even though in IRL I am not girly. I mainly have my avatar dress in these kinds of outfits because I like them and I don't have to wear them.

"Preppy Fear" is made of only Scary School themed clothes. I received a lot of compliments and was told that I actually make the theme look good. I personally liked this theme but most people didn't.

"Purple Puppy" started off with me trying to make a scene/goth outfit but it took a turn down adorable lane.

"Purrfect Outfit" was inspired by cats. If you couldn't guess that than I'm kind of concerned for you. I mean.. you couldn't tell by the ears, cat necklace, cat skirt, and cat shoes? PURR is in the name!

"Raspberry Cream" was inspired by the colors I ended up with plus I REALLY love the teddy bear bag and to me this outfit reminds me of sleepovers.

"Risque Magician" is one of my only serious outfits. My serious outfits almost ALWAYS black and red. 

"Shark Bait" was created because I saw the shark hat and HAD to make an outfit since I love Shark Week! I tend to say it's my version of Hanukkah because it lasts multiple days etc. I didn't want this outfit to be blue and pink since I've used that combo so many times so I gave this outfit a sleeker and more fashionable approach.   

"Smilin'" is one of the outfits people bought and claimed as their own. It got it's name because of the multiple smiley faces, I think this outfit is one of the more normal ones I have created.

"So Amazingly Cute!" is an outfit that I made to showcase my So Amazing hair that I got from rareprincess23 through a rare trade.

"Spring Queen" was created during this year's Easter theme because I absolutely LOVED it! I loved the boots, flower crown, and flower top the most!

"Sundae Sunrise" was inspired by the colors in the sky during a sunrise. 

"<3Turquoise Star<3" was inspired by starfish :)

"Valentine's <3" was inspired by Valentine's Day chocolates and love.
"Funner with Color <3" is one of my favorite outfits of all time because of all of  the colors in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment