Friday, May 20, 2016

Edgy Pastels!!

This weeks theme: Edgy Pastels!


   If you guys haven't checked MSP yet, you should, because I LOVE this week's theme but let's be real here, this theme is really Melanie Martinez (and I'm not complaining!). 







I absolutely love the colors and the playfulness in every piece of clothing. With the half and half hair, you can say it's not Melanie Martinez inspired.. I mean come on.
That's only one picture (God, she's gorgeous! I can't even guys), I can go on but I think you get it. You're not dumb :)   





In honor of Melanie Martinez, I have made a look using some clothes from this week's theme along with inspiration from her fashion in real life. I tried to make it edgy with black and some other bad*ss color but after several color combinations I was like "Nah, this ain't me.". That being said, I chose very friendly and girly pastel colors.


Taaddaaaa!!!!






5 comments:

  1. heyyy i love the new blog ♥ my msp user is dreakittycat

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love msp newe theme its so cool!! the animations are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi luvv its meh XD #yourbae2303

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on your blog! :) It's amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im on MSP : LOLGirlPlanet04

    I love love love your post. its so amzing and so gorgeous, you are gorgeous too. =)

    ReplyDelete