Friday, October 28, 2016

Halloween!

Halloween themes are here!!

   For those of you who do not know... HALLOWEEN IS MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY! I have already spent like 40,000 sc on outfits so I thought I'd share them with you since I'm pretty proud of them <3 





 So the one above is obviously a mummy, this one isn't my favorite but I thought it'd be fun to do.

 This one is a zombie with some style, I absolutely love the slime green in the outfit that makes it pop!

 This one is more of a demon or devil, I really wanted to use the hair and thought this would be perfect.

 This one is a classy vampire, I made it after seeing the Mavis (from Hotel Transylvania) hair.

 This one is a calaca in honor of Dia De Los Muertos. I am personally not Hispanic but I just love the holiday!

 This one is a skeleton with some style.

 With all of these crazy clown sightings, why not make a costume?


This one is the spider queen, I saw the dress with the web like design and just knew I had to do this.

 I love this hat and thought this dress was the most witch-like so I paired them together.

This last costume is my most recent. Her skin is darker because I thought the skin I had before in the costumes above was too orangey and unattractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment